From Double Dutch Bikes
Named after co-owner Daniel's nephew, Ryan is the smaller of our two cargo bicycles, perfect for a weeks worth of groceries, a sack of potatos or precious human cargo up to a maximum weight of 110lbs.
The powder coat over stainless steel frame and PU coated birch-wood box are built for a lifetime of daily use.
An electric motor conversion is available for those who live in hilly areas or simply desire some motive assistance.
- Powder coated stainless steel frame
- Front wheel - 20" double walled alloy rim, stainless steel 36 spokes
- Rear wheel - 24" double walled alloy rim, stainless steel 36 spokes
- Gears - Shimano inter 7
- Brakes - Rear, Shimano roller, Front, Promax linear-pull rim brake
- Seat post - Alloy 300 mm with suspension
- Crate - Birch wood, PU paint, natural color
- Finish - Powder coat
- Saddle - Velo brown leather look
- Grips - Leather look
- PVC Protective Cover with black Nylon straps and alloy buckled safety belts are included along with Black PU leather look soft seat cushions
- 2 year guarantee on frame and wooden Box
- Length: 7.54'
- Width 2'
- Weight: 79lbs
- Maximum capacity: 110lbs