Our Disc wheel combines very low weight of only 800 grams with excellent stiffness. They are available as front or rear wheels in 28” size.
Disc wheels are used in time trail races, in triathlon and in track races. In all of these disciplines they provide the rider with their aerodynamic advantages and still today disc wheels are the number one choice when it comes to fight against the wind. Our Disc wheels are especially suited to mountainious and winding courses because of their very lightweight construction.
- Full carbon fiber wheels in 28” size
- All rear wheels with DT-Swiss 190s hubs
- Easy to change rotor for Campy 9/10/11-speed
- Easy to change rotor for Shimano 9/10-speed and SRAM 10-speed
- Laminated computer magnet in front and rear wheel (NEW!)
- Laminated chip with identification number in every wheel