From Giant Bicycles
The Reign is a highly respected platform amongst riders on the World Cup Circuit. Very light, very capable and incredibly well developed. In Giant's own words; If you’re going to bomb wicked steeps and stick big drops, you better trust your ride. No suspension has proven more trustworthy than Maestro. With 6.7 inches of cush travel and an all-new, incredibly lightweight and stable frame, think of Reign X as your all-mountain security blanket.
We chose this bike for inclusion in the pages of Cyclorama simply because we continue to be impressed with Giant's ability to improve this bike year on year and this particular frame just gets better every time. High volume manufacturers aren't expected to be able to compete with the high-tech factory teams in the highest echelons of the sport. We can't imagine how they'll improve it for next year but we know they will somehow!
- Fox 36 Talas FIT RC2, 120/140/160mm suspension fork, Fox DHX 5.0 air rear shock
- SRAM X.9 shifters/X.0 rear derailleur with Avid Elixir CR disc brakes
- Crank Brothers Joplin-R seatpost
- DT Swiss EX1750 rim/DT Swiss EX1750 20mm hub, wheelset
- Color: Ti Gray/Light Smoke