The Montague Boston is a full size, single-speed folding bike featuring 700c- wheels for ideal riding in the city. It also includes a flip-flop hub so the rear wheel can operate as either a fixed-gear or free-wheel setup. The Boston is a fast bike for the urban rider who wants simplicity with excellent performance. The Clix quick release and the patented folding system convert the bike from full-size to trunk-size (36 x 12 x 28 inches) in less than 20 seconds. If you forget to retighten the QR after unfolding, a secondary lock prevents the frame from folding.
Powered by a single-speed drivetrain that centers around a flip-flop hub, the Boston's special hub allows riders to change between a fixed-gear and free-wheel setup with little effort. The 42 x 16t drivetrain is low weight and perfectly geared for city riding.The Boston brings back the basics as the first available 700c single speed folding bike. Stripping away the complexities of urban life, this folding bike leaves you face-to-face with the open streets.
- Color - Matte Black
- Frame - Custom drawn 7005 Series. Aluminum tubing with horizontal dropouts and FIT System.
- Fork - Full Cro-Mo, with CLIX™ Wheel Release System Ramped Dropout.
- Rims - Alex. Alloy, 36 hole, Black. 700c.
- Tires - Kenda Kwick Roller Sport 700c x 28mm slick.
- Hubset - Formula. Alloy, with CLIX™ front quick release. “Flip flop” Rear.
- Spokes - 14 Gage
- Saddle - Areo Performance with “Center Gap”.
- Seatpost - 27.2 X 300mm Alloy.
- Handlebars - Riser style 30mm rise. 530mm wide. Alloy.
- Stem - Kalloy, Alloy Direct Connect, 7 Degree Rise.
- Crankset - SR Suntour. Alloy 42T chainwheel with Integrated chain guard. Alloy 170mm crank arm.
- Speeds - Single Speed
- Brakeset - Promax. Alloy. Dual Pivot Caliper brake with Alloy levers.
- Pedals - Platform trekking pedal. Aluminum Cage.
- Bottom Bracket - Sealed Cartridge
- Frame Sizes - 19”, 21”
- Stand over heights - TBA
- Folded Size - 36” x 28” x 12”
- Approx Weight - 24lbs