The Joey Sport is the entry level Airnimal, but there is nothing 'entry level' about its performance or potential. It does make the perfect commuter, easily able to pop onto the train or into a car boot, but is fully capable of being ridden far and fast.
Use it during the week for commuting and utility, then at the w'end head out for the countryside or put it in its case and fly away!
- Airnimal Designed 7005 heat treated aluminium frame
- Cro-mo fork with disc brake mount
- Telescopic seat post
- Quick release steerer tube extender for 'narrowing' bike
- 52T Airnimal crankset
- Shimano front disc and rear V brakes
- Shimano rapidfire shifter
- Handbuilt wheels with Alex R390 32H rims and Sapim spokes
- Panaracer Pasela tyres
- Shimano 11-32 cassette
- 2B straight bar
- 23.5lbs (10.6kg)