The Bodybuddy Streetstepper is the product of several years' hard work. It flaunts an extravagant design with a low frame, and its easy handling and top quality parts make the Bodybuddy the most sophisticated Streetstepper available.
The Frame is made entirely of aluminium, and so is lighter than a comparable steel frame. One frame size fits all, and the wheels have a 20" diameter. What we feel really sets the Bodybuddy apart from other bikes is the driving mechanism which is a fully automatic cam-disc transmission! The front brake is hydraulic disc, whereas the rear is a rim brake. Finally, the colour scheme is a striking black and yellow design.
- Frame Aluminium
- Frame size only one frame size necessary
- Wheels 20 Inch
- Driving mechanism independent step levers,
fully automatic cam disc transmission
- Brakes V-brakes (mechanical)
- Handle bars adjustable height
- Weight 15.6 kg (without cover and kick stand)
- Bearings, freewheels sealed industrial bearings and freewheels
- Uphill performance over 10% gradient
- Top speed in excess of 30 km/h
- Colours black with yellow detail